General Candle Care
- Never leave your candle burning unattended.
- Keep your candle out of reach of children and pets.
- Never burn your candle on or near anything that might catch fire.
- Be sure your candle is placed on a stable, heat-resistant surface.
- Keep burning candles away from any drafts.
- Don’t burn your candle all the way down - leave 1/2 inch of wax in the bottom of the container.
- Never touch or move a burning candle when the wax is liquid.
- Place burning candles at least 10cm apart from one another.
- Use a snuffer to avoid hot wax splattering, and never use water to put out the flame.
- Trim your wick before burning so the flame doesn't smoke, flicker or rise too high.
Terrarium Candle Care
- The vessel may be hot when lit, so please avoid carrying it around.
- For the Garden of Eden, do not use the lid when lighting it as it will extinguish the flame
- Please ensure all wicks are lit or the candle will not burn evenly
- Not all edges will be melted down
- Make sure the succulents don't topple over and extinguish the wick
Potted Candle Care
- The pot may be hot when lit so avoid moving it around
- The wax will overflow so be sure to place it on a heat safe dish
- It might not burn all the way to the edge of the succulent
- Be sure the bits of the succulent doesn't topple into the wick and extinguish the flame
• Keep away from moisture
• Remove when sleeping
• Store in a cool, dry place
• Remove before exercising
• Avoid direct contact with perfumes and lotion